Leader: Lee Kuan Yew
1) What traits do they possess?
- He is trustable and doesn't break his promise.
- He has already planned a long vision of Singapore in the future.
- Whenever there is a problem, he will go down and try to solve it himself
2) How do you think a good leader manages crisis under stressful situations?
A good leader will sort out his thinkings and drew out a plan. He will calm down and not do harsh and rush things together. He will discuss with his fellow colleagues and gets suggestions from all of them instead of ordering them and giving the final say. A leader will not give up in whatever circumstances and give the best to his fellow people.